Convex Mirror 24″ Indoor and Outdoor Security Mirror
The convex mirror is an ideal accessory for hard to see areas, like parking lots, intersections, narrow roads, stores, highly congested areas, back entrances to buildings, etc. It can be used indoors and outdoors, and is also suitable for street corners, intersections, narrow roads, supermarkets, garages, parking lot, driveways, etc.
When you step out of a building, do you ever worry about someone lurking behind a corner? How about if you have to cross the road? Maybe you’re on a narrow road where oncoming vehicles aren’t visible. Not only does this create an environment of anxiety but it also creates dangerous blind spots for pedestrians. These are all things you would probably like to avoid.
– The mirror reflects a clear, bright image, used to eliminate blind spots to prevent accidents, injuries and deter theft
– Also be used to increase security around or in buildings
– Mirror improves visibility and safety on existing garages and driveways
– Made of durable, lightweight and shatterproof PC plastic
– With pillar mounting bracket for easy installation, allowing to adjust directions
– Suitable for street corner, intersections, narrow roads, supermarket, garage, parking lot, driveway, stores, etc
– Suitable for pillar to:1 3/4″- 2 3/8″ (45~60MM )
– Diameter: 23-5/8″ (60cm)
– Material: Shatterproof PC + Plastic
– 1x Convex PC Mirror
– 1x Mounting Kit
Convex Mirror Price in Bangladesh:
The mirror can be placed in corners, aisles, corridors, and around partitions to conceal goods. The ACM (Aluminum Composite Material), back makes this a safety mirror that can be used in outdoor and light industrial situations like factories, hospitals, playgrounds, or other areas where blind spots might cause problems. Convex Mirror Price in BD
Convex Mirror Price in BD:
|Item:||24″ Convex Mirror|
|Home Delivery:||Door Step Service Available|
Convex Mirror Projects
We have done several convex mirror projects and thought it would be fun to do something different and go outside this time. We bought some small, inexpensive mirrors from a local discount store, but We wanted to make a design that would show off the reflective nature of the mirrors. We wanted to make a small design that didn’t take up too much space, and also felt like it had to be more than just a pretty face. We knew that we wanted to use the mirror as a background for a picture of a tree, since that is pretty much my trademark. To do that, We needed to have a mirror that was big enough to accommodate the background image. So, I came up with the design shown above.