Panasonic KX-TS500B single line operation corded landline phone with 6-step electronic handset volume control. This Panasonic landline telephone is call waiting compatible (requires a subscription) and requires no batteries to operate. Handset and ringer volume controls allow you to adjust levels to your liking, and you can switch between tone and pulse dialing modes. A redial button lets you quickly dial the last outgoing number, while the flash button provides access to call waiting. This Panasonic phone is wall-mountable, allowing you to keep countertop space free from unnecessary clutter.
Panasonic Corporation (パナソニック株式会社 Panasonikku Kabushiki-gaisha?), formerly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (松下電器産業株式会社 Matsushita Denki Sangyō Kabushiki-gaisha?), is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan.
The company was founded in 1918 and has grown to become one of the largest Japanese electronics producers alongside Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba and Canon Inc.. In addition to electronics, it offers non-electronic products and services such as home renovation services. Panasonic is the world’s fourth-largest television manufacturer by 2012 market share.
- CCTV Camera:Avtech, Campro, Dahua, Hikvision, Jovision
- IP Camera:Avtech, Campro, Dahua, Hikvision, Jovision
- DVR & NVR:Avtech, Campro, Jovision, Hikvision, Dahua
- Access Control & Time Attendance:ZKTeco, Hundure, Anviz, Soyal
- PABX & Intercom
- Archway Gate
- Desktop PC
- Computer Service & Maintenance
- Computer Home Service
- Corporate IT Support
- Printer Toner & Cartridge
- PA system & Conference System:Ahuja, TOA
- Hard Disk: Toshiba, Western Digital
- Monitor: Samsung, Dell, Asus, Viewsonic, Philips